Blending Team Products
The products listed here were developed by blending the resources and talent of researchers and community treatment providers from NIDA's Clinical Trials Network and staff from SAMHSA/CSAT's ATTC Network. These products promote the understanding and adoption of evidence based treatment interventions by professionals in the treatment field.
We encourage you to contact the ATTC Regional Center serving your area to receive technical assistance and/or training on these topics. To find the ATTC nearest you go to www.nattc.org/regCenters.html.
- Buprenorphine Treatment: A Training for Multidisciplinary Addiction Professionals
Training Package Contents available for download: 6-hour classroom training program providing an overview of Buprenorphine treatment; trainer's manual; an annotated bibliography and research articles
- Treatment Planning M.A.T.R.S.: Utilizing the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) to Make Required Data Collection Useful
Training Package Contents that will soon be available for downloading: A 6-hour classroom training program; a trainer script and trainer notes; PowerPoint slides and handouts including an ASI narrative, report, and case examples; reference list
- Short-Term Opioid Withdrawal Using Buprenorphine: Findings and Strategies from a NIDA Clinical Trials Network Study
Training Package Contents available for download: A 4-hour classroom training providing instruction on using Buprenorphine for opioid dependent patients; PowerPoint slides
- Motivational Interviewing Assessment: Supervisory Tools for Enhancing Proficiency (MIA: STEP)
- Promoting Awareness of Motivational Incentives
Project Release Date: Winter 2007